Ladew Annual Fund 2016-2017
YOUR ANNUAL SUPPORT IS ESSENTIAL TO THE MISSION OF LADEW GARDENS.
Annual gifts are the lifeblood of Ladew Gardens.
Unrestricted donations go directly to yearly operating expenses such as:
• Educational programs for all ages, and school field trips serving over 3,000 students
• Preservation of the historic circa 1747 Manor House and its iconic collection of antiques and art
• New plantings including over 8,000 bulbs and flowering plants for 22 acres of formal gardens
• Nectar and host plants for the native Butterfly House
• Visitor services for more than 40,000 annual guests from all over the world
Your gift is fully tax-deductible. Our fiscal year is Nov. 1, 2016 – Oct. 31, 2017
For more information, please contact Dana Slater, Ladew Annual Fund Manager, at 410.557.9570, x229 or email@example.com
A gift of appreciated securities is an easy and mutually beneficial giving opportunity if you wish to minimize capital gains taxes on securities that have appreciated in value. Please contact Vicki Farlow, firstname.lastname@example.org, 410.557.9570, x. 210 if you wish to make a stock gift.
Click here to make a safe, secure online contribution today.
Click here to make an Honor or Memorial Gift today.
Ladew Topiary Gardens is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is “to maintain and promote the gardens, house and facilities in keeping with the creative spirit of Harvey S. Ladew for the public benefit and for educational, scientific and cultural pursuits.” Both House and Gardens are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
A copy of our current financial statement is available upon request by contacting Ladew Topiary Gardens at 3535 Jarrettsville Pike, Monkton, Maryland 21111 or by phone (410) 557-9570. Documents and information submitted to the State of Maryland under the Maryland Charitable Solicitations Act are available from the Office of the Secretary of State for the cost of copying and postage.